If you drive often at night, you are probably aware of the importance of having good lighting for your vehicles. It’s never nice when someone else’s headlights glare in your eyes while you are driving at night and it’s important that you make sure yours don’t either.
Many accidents at night can be avoided with proper vehicles lighting, so making sure you have the best lighting system is important in terms of safety.
While older headlights often blur out or lose some of their focus over time, which could leave you with a distracted vision of the road. As you know, proper lighting is essential for driving at night, so make sure you have the best H11 LED light bulbs on your list of priorities.
With advancements in lighting technology nowadays, there’s always an option that suits your car. However, it can be daunting to look through hundreds of different lighting options, which is why you should consider choosing between the top 10 H11 LED light bulbs.
Top 10 Best Oil Drain Pans 2020
1. Nineo H11 Headlight Kit
When it comes to the best H11 headlights, Nineo H11 lights cannot be left out. They are simply the best all-round option and the perfect combination of efficiency and technological advancement.
If you are looking to go ahead of your time with the most advanced headlights, then this is certainly for you. Starting off with the extreme durability, Nineo has produced headlights that can last for at least 30000 hours without losing their effectiveness.
It also has one of the best lighting outputs 6000 lumens. If this is not enough, it also comes with an adjustable mounting collar that gives you full control of how much light you want to shine on the road.
This can be great for driving in semi-lighted city roads as well as pitch black off roads. With a light color of 6500K, there are not many headlights that can achieve the level of brightness as the Nineo H11 headlight.
- Fully adjustable mounting collar for ease of control during driving
- Sharp white light and power range of 6000 lumens
- Built-in adjustments to remove flickering and other lighting issues
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 7.35 x 6.45 x 2.25 inches
- Lighting efficiency: 6000 lumens
2. Phillips Vision Plus H11 Light Bulbs
When it comes to quality lighting products, Philips is always up there with the best. The Vision Plus is designed for extra visibility at night. Although it has the same purpose in terms of providing high-quality lighting, the Vision Plus products are more efficient than many other H11 lights.
In fact, Phillips Vision Plus light bulbs can provide 60% more lighting than the previous versions, which shows just how advanced the technology is. They are quite easy to install as well and come with a longer guarantee.
Because Phillips is a market leader in light bulb manufacturing, you can expect the best quality products at a reasonable price. They are especially useful when the weather is foggy or when you are driving inside a partially lit city area.
With a halogen power source and a color temperature of 3300K, the Philips Vision Plus light bulbs are as advanced as it gets. The only downside is that they use a bit more energy, which shouldn’t be a problem if it ensures your safety on the road.
- Halogen energy source for 60% more lighting efficiency
- Extra bright vision with a color temperature of 3300K
- Easy to install and comes with warranty
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.1 x 2.4 inches
- Lighting efficiency: 3300K
3. Auxito H11 Headlight Bulbs
With so many different products, it is difficult to find an H11 light bulb that has all the required features. However, the Auxito H11 Headlight Bulb is one such product. It comes with energy efficiency, value and advanced lighting, making your trip at night as safe as possible.
This light bulb ha a circular vision light pattern that gives off bright lighting without going directly in the other motorist’s eyes. It also comes with a flexible fit and can adjust in different ways, making installation a breeze.
With a lighting efficiency of 8000 lumens, they are at least five times stronger than the average halogen light bulb and they use less energy too. The cooling system relies on a light fan that runs on minimal power, which helps keep your car as energy-efficient as possible. Always try and install it through an experienced mechanic if you don’t have experience changing headlights to avoid any damage to the new light.
- Five times stronger than average halogen light bulb
- Fan cooler for noise-free cooling
- Circular vision light pattern for added safety
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.6 x 2.6 inches
- Lighting efficiency: 8000 lumens
4. Beamtech Smooth Headlights
If you are looking for the best performing H11 light bulb for your car’s headlights, then the Beamtech Smooth should be on top of your list. Not only does it provide a maximum output of 8000 lumens, but it is also much cooler as well with a color temperature of 6500K.
Unlike many other LED light bulbs that often burn out when they such a high output, the Beamtech Smooth H11 light bulbs come with a minimum lifetime of 30000 hours. The best thing about these lights is that they have a narrow light output, which is perfectly suited to improve vision at night and does not blind other drivers.
They are also quite simple to fit, although you should be careful not to damage the fitments when installing it. If you are looking for something that is durable and provides great value for money, then the Beamtech Smooth should be your first choice.
- Waterproof design to protect the inside components
- Durable with a utility lifespan of 30000 hours
- Narrow output for increased visibility at night
- Weight: 6.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.9 x 2.2 inches
- Lighting efficiency: 10000 lumens
5. Auto feel S9 H11 COB Headlights
If you are looking for a reliable headlight that does not cost a fortune, then the Auto feel S9 is definitely one of the best options. Not only does it have all the necessary features of a good headlight, but it also comes at a reasonable price as well.
It also has certain advantages over many other brands, even though it is one of the most affordable options. They have a decent output level of 2800 lumens, which may be better than many premium models.
This headlight also uses much less power and can run on a power supply of 8.5 watts. This makes it an energy saver as well. With a color temperature of 3000K, it certainly rivals the best in the headlight industry.
Other features include a waterproof casing and an efficient cooling system to prevent overheating. Because of this system, they are meant to last much longer than many other H11 headlights.
If you are looking for cheaper options that still contains the entire requirement for a great headlight, then the Auto feel S9 is your best choice.
- Waterproof casing for advanced weather protection
- Low power usage and more efficient lighting
- Sufficient power output for a decent price
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Dimensions: 8.04 x 4.57 x 2.32 inches
- Lighting efficiency: 2800 lumens
6. JDM Astar High-Performance Headlight Bulbs
Another quality H11 light bulb, the JDM Astar is one of the most powerful H11 light bulbs available. It is designed with ease of use and is quite friendly towards other drivers as well. The focus of these lights is designed to prevent the bright from affecting the sight of other motorists, making it safer for both you and others.
The best thing about the JDM Astar bulbs is that they are more durable than many other options out there. While other lights will decrease in brightness over time, the JDM H11 headlights have been known to maintain the same brightness for several years, depending on how much you use it.
Another main advantage of this light bulb is that it is designed in the same shape as the factory headlights, which makes replacement much easier. However, you may still need to do it through a mechanic due to the complex machinery of this headlight. If you are looking for something that is both affordable as well as durable, then this one is just for you.
- High-intensity headlight for perfect night vision
- Quality design for durability and longevity
- Factory headlight design makes it easy to replace
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.6 x 2.3 inches
- Lighting efficiency: 6000K
7. Sylvania H11 Silverstar Ultra Headlights
If you are looking for something that will keep you safe and improve your visibility during the dark night, then you should consider getting the SYLVANIA H11 light bulb. It works on advanced Tri-Band technology that allows it to give brightness similar to that of daylight.
This allows extra safety while driving at night and is perfect for viewing all the signs of the road, even when it is pitch black. Because of the vast experience of Sylvania in the knight manufacturing industry, you can be sure to get a high-quality product.
The best thing about these lights is that they are affordable, even though they are made from cobalt blue Nano coating technology. With increased visibility at night and an affordable price, then maybe it’s time you get a Sylvania Superstar Ultra headlight for your car. Not only is it much safer, but it is also great for long-distance travelling as well as it does not use much battery power.
- Advanced Tri-Band technology for increased visibility at night
- High-quality output meets all the safety standards of H11 light bulbs
- Affordable price and high durability to retains its lighting for longer
- Weight: 2.54 ounces
- Dimensions: 1.49 x 6.5 x 5.87 inches
- Lighting efficiency: Not specified
8. Cougar Motor H11 LED Light Bulb
When it comes to making quality headlights the Cougar brand is right on top in terms of quality and longevity. With more advanced lighting technology than the previous versions, you can expect a quality upgrade for better performance.
With a solid frame that simply does not break, the Cougar Motor light bulb is one of the most durable light bulbs available. It is also designed to provide visibility ring fog, to improve your safety.
Because of the advanced cooling system, this light bulb is one of the few H11 products that use less energy while providing superior lighting at the same time. If it comes down to quality, then there’s no doubt that Cougar Motor H11 would be on top.
This kit has the easiest installation procedure of all the H11 bulbs, thanks to its efficient design. If you don’t want to waste your time on poor quality bulbs that are going to lose their brightness after a year, then you will be surprised at the fact that Cougar Motors is offering a full 1-year guarantee on these light bulbs. It definitely the most durable option in the long run.
- Casing designed from high-quality material, making it one of the most durable H11 light bulbs available.
- The efficient cooling system uses far less energy than previous models
- Easy installation and 1-year guarantee
- Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.3 x 5.3 inches
- Lighting efficiency: 9600 lumens
9. Hikari Ultra Series H11 headlight
If you want the best possible lighting option for your car and are not ready to compromise on any features, then you should consider getting the Hikari Ultra Series H11 headlight. Apart from the fact that it is a reputable brand, this headlight is designed for both maximum efficiencies as well as maximum power consumption.
When it comes to durability and a long performance guarantee, then nothing beats this headlight. With 50000 hours of expected lifetime, your car will age before you need to replace these lights.
With a light efficiency of 12000 LM, it’s no wonder that they are often compared to the much brighter Halogen light bulb. The best thing about this is the energy consumption. Hikari Ultra Series H11 bulbs do not require the sophisticated cooling process that most halogen light bulbs do, which makes them quite popular with drivers who value energy efficiency.
This technology is also designed for the safety of both yourself and other drivers, so you won’t feel guilty when you switch on your lights again.
- Extremely durable with a lifetime of 50000 hours
- The high light efficiency of 12000 LM matches many halogen light bulbs
- No sophisticated cooling mechanism allows a more energy-efficient drive
- Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.1 x 2.2 inches
- Lighting efficiency: 12000 LM
10. Sealight H11 9005 Headlights
If you are looking for the best value for money, highest quality product and most advanced features all in a single product then consider choosing the Sealight H11 9005 Headlights. If you compare the lighting quality with any other headlight, you will be amazed to see just how advanced this model is. It contains a full 6000K light color and a 6 CSP chip that allows it to produce the optimal lighting efficiency. With an easy installment procedure and 30000 hours of lifespan, you won’t get a better headlight.
- 6 CSP chip to maximize brightness
- 30000 hours of lifespan guarantee
- 6000 K lighting color
- Weight: 1.19 pounds
- Dimensions: 7.01 x 4.65 x 2.36 inches
- Lighting efficiency: 6000K lighting color
What Is The Best Option?
Of all the H11 headlights, the Nineo H11 headlight Kit is the best option in terms of quality, features and durability. The unmatched brightness, lighting efficiency and durability make it the premium choice. In addition to this, its features are unmatched and include unique things such as an adjustable mounting color which gives you complete control, unlike with other lights.
Criteria for Selection of the Best H11 Headlights
- Brightness: This is obviously the main requirement for any good headlight. The brightness range should at least match the minimum required for safe driving at night, but the better the brightness, the safer you’ll be when driving at night. In fact, a lack of brightness is probably the main reason why you are replacing your headlights in the first place.
- Focus: As mentioned previously, brightness alone doesn’t guarantee safety and better visibility. Take into account the fact that many bright headlights cause a temporary loss of vision for other motorists making it dangerous for both you and them. The better the focus of the headlight, the easier it will be for you to see the road ahead without causing damage to the other drivers.
- Durability and lifetime: This is also a major factor when choosing the best H11 light bulbs. While some bulbs may have great lighting for a few days, they usually lose their brightness after a month. The more durable your headlights are, the less often you’ll need to replace them. The best part of having a durable headlight is that they are designed for many thousands of hours without becoming dimmer.
- Additional features: When it comes to headlights, the more advanced it is, the better. You can choose one with features such a waterproof casing or an adjustable functioning to get the perfect driving experience.
The Bottom Line
Getting the best quality headlights is important for keeping safe while driving at night. Unfortunately, your car’s headlight may lose their brightness over time and can become dangerous for you and other drivers. When replacing your headlights consider the above-mentioned criteria and always opt for the best H11 LED light bulb to get the best experience and ensure that your safety is always first.